We strive every day to exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable. We are looking for individuals who believe in accountability for one's actions, take the initiative to make their vision a reality and place honesty, professionalism, conscientiousness and trust above all else.
CLA is dedicated to building a that welcomes different beliefs and perspectives, so we can truly know and help our clients, communities, and each other.
Our Dixon, IL location is seeking Audit Interns.
Come and see for yourself!
- Performs audit, review, compilation, and other assurance services.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge of procedures, workpapers and systems.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress.
- Expands industry knowledge, through greater exposure to peers, clients, and formal training opportunities.
- Completes research and special projects as needed.
- Communicates effectively with clients and CLA family members on a regular basis.
- Potential opportunity to prepare tax returns.
- Working towards the achievement of a bachelor's degree - Degree in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred.
- Achieving credit requirements to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam per state requirements.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and reporting of financial data.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to client sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Wellness at CLA
To support our CLA family members, we focus on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being and offer comprehensive benefit options that include health, dental, vision, 401k and much more.
To view a complete list of benefits click .
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.