The Job Fair of Rockford
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Best Western Clock Tower Resort
7801 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61108 Plan to attend this General Professional Job Fair and meet with several of the Rockford area’s finest employers.
Employers at our events typically recruit for the following categories:
Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Administration, Management, IT, Accounting, Finance, Government, Security, Insurance Brokers, Clerks, Financial Analysts, Insurance, Recruiting Coordinators, Direct Sales, Telemarketing, Cashiers, Associates, Bank, Series 63, Series 7, Series 6
Tips for Success:
- Pre-register—Some Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. (We recommend that you pre-register but it is not required to attend.)
- Dress Professionally—First impressions go a long way.
- Bring 15-25 Resumes.
- Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM-- Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
- Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
- Keep an open mind—meet with as many of the companies as you can, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event! Pre-Register
for this event online
at: www.catalystcareergroup.com OR
by emailing your resume